Shipping Instructions for UN3373 Pak (Monday through Friday)
If you do not have a regularly scheduled FedEx® pickup, please follow these instructions:
1. Call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 as early as possible on the day specimens will be drawn.
2. When asked what you’re calling about, say “Representative.”
3. When you hear, “To serve you better, please tell me what you’re calling about,” say “Representative.”
4. When asked, “Does your request involve an international shipment?” say, “No.”
5. When the Representative comes to the line, say, “I would like to schedule an express pickup for a return package using a Billable Stamp.”
For more information on dangerous goods training needed to conform with IATA Packaging Instructions 650, please visit http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/education/online/dangerousgoods/.
It is the shipper’s responsibility to ensure that the shipping container conforms to FedEx guidelines along with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations. For more information please contact a member of our Client Services team at 1-877-598-2522 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FedEx is a registered trademark of Federal Express.